Full photo gallery below. The car is located in Georgetown, Ontario.
This 2006 BMW 330i M Sport (E90) is the perfect enthusiasts car! It features a 6-speed manual gearbox (with short shift kit), rear wheel drive, sport suspension, a Dinan cat-back exhaust (which sounds amazing without being obnoxious), finished in Alpine White III paint with tinted windows, M-Sport body trim, sport seats. When I purchased it in 2012 I specifically sought out the 330i instead of a 335i for it’s superbly responsive engine without the risk of expensive turbo failures.
I’ve been seriously considering keeping this car instead of my recently acquired F30 335i because the E90 330i feels more connected to the road, and it responds more immediately to inputs. However, even though I do love this car I’ve decided to stick with the original plan to sell my older BMWs.
- 243,100 kms.
- Excellent condition throughout.
- Alpine White III paint over black Dakota leather interior.
- Rear wheel drive and 6-speed, sport suspension, sport seats — the enthusiasts perfect combination!
- Dinan stainless steal cat-back exhaust. (This is the only modification from stock.)
- Short shifter kit. (Ooops! That makes two modifications.)
- NO accidents.
- Garaged for most of the time I have had it — since October 2012.
- All interior controls and lighting work flawlessly.
- Electric windows and sunroof work flawlessly.
- Heated and all electrically operated seat functions work flawlessly.
- Split 40/60 folding rear seats, plus ski passthrough.
- The car has been serviced regularly by Auto Evolution in Oakville.
- Auto Evolution replaced ALL the rear end suspension bushings in 2018 to eliminate some creaks and restore suspension compliance.
- New starter motor a year or so ago, and a new battery within the year prior to that.
- Summer tires have two summers on them and have at least a summer left in them (depending on your driving style).
The 18″ wheels/tires are staggered and include spacers and longer studs — 225/40R18 front and 255/35R18 rear. It is currently on summer wheels and tires — Firestone Indy 500s. These are said to be a re-labeled Bridgestone Pole Position S-02s in order for Bridgestone to get more life from the S-02 design, and are superb summer tires that I highly recommend, especially for the price.
What it needs:
- I believe it needs four new shock absorbers. The rear shock absorbers make an occasional squeak/creak. Easy fix at a shop; the rears are super-easy as a DIY project, the fronts require a spring compressor and therefore is not necessarily a DIY job.
- Engine oil. It’s due for an oil change. (I will include a new, unused Mann oil filter.)
If I was keeping it I would fix:
- The headlight unit seals have failed, as they pretty much all do, and the adaptive headlights no longer “adapt” with their left/right and leveling functions. The lights do still work otherwise, but an adaptive headlight error appears on the dashboard as a result. (OEM lights can be very expensive, but aftermarket replacement units are much more affordable – eg. huntparts.ca and tdotperformance.ca.)
- There is a small spot of rust on the bottom-front corner of the front passenger door.
- There are a few small stone chips, primarily on the hood. These should be addressed to prevent rust from developing, but this would be an easy job. I had intended to paint these, but it has gotten too cold for optimal painting in an unheated garage.
- Trunk lid struts. (Based on a quick search: $35 for a pair on Amazon.ca, $20 each at Canadian Tire.) Easy fix!
- The rear bumper has a crack in it from getting too close to the tow hitch on another vehicle. There is zero structural damage – just an unfortunate blemish. =(
- I am not aware of any other issues.
>> It is currently indoors and on it’s summer tires, so test drives are ONLY available on days when the roads are clear of snow, and preferably dry! <<
Asking: $6,500. All reasonable offers considered.
Mark / email@example.com / 647-962-4045 (text or call)
Listed on Kijiji Autos: www.kijijiautos.ca/cars/bmw/3-series/used/#vip=18153755