Control4 Discussion Board

Please or Register to create posts and topics.

3.2.3 Released Today

Page 1 of 2Next

Check out the release discussion and features.

https://fast.wistia.net/embed/iframe/vs94o1zo7y?videoFoam=true

Lots of cool stuff

Haven't downloaded yet but I heard that it was just posted.

Link to download:

https://update2.control4.com/release/3.2.3.606456-res+Composer/win/ComposerPro-3.2.3.606456-res.exe

Will it work with Garry's jailbreak ver4?

Hi,

I can confirm that 3.2.3 is working with Gary's Mod. I'm using Gary's Mod v3, so I suspect it will work for V4 too. Excited to take a look at all the new option.

I'm having trouble finding the new "Display Multi-Monitor" agent, it won't find it online search, so maybe I'm missing something or maybe its not an option in there yet?

So far:

• Installed and replicated on 2 computers, same results
  • rebooted both computers
  • rebooted controller
  • used V3 for Gary's Mod
  • Firewall disabled (Control4) during install and during search

I'm going to play with it more later, but I figured I would check if anyone else was having the same thing or maybe it hasn't been "released" yet or searchable yet.

Looked a bit more in the release notes in the documentation and it does not mention anything in regards to multi-display agent, so wonder if it was not ready or had issues? Or maybe they'll add the new agent soon:

https://www.control4.com/help/c4/software/cpro/dealer-composer-help/#alltopics/what_s_new_in_this_release.htm?TocPath=_____2

Quote from dodger010 on September 22, 2021, 3:23 pm

I'm having trouble finding the new "Display Multi-Monitor" agent, it won't find it online search, so maybe I'm missing something or maybe its not an option in there yet?

So far:

• Installed and replicated on 2 computers, same results
  • rebooted both computers
  • rebooted controller
  • used V3 for Gary's Mod
  • Firewall disabled (Control4) during install and during search

I'm going to play with it more later, but I figured I would check if anyone else was having the same thing or maybe it hasn't been "released" yet or searchable yet.

I don't think it is published yet, think that is why in the video they mentioned Beta version and that they added as an agent so it could be included outside of OS update. Otherwise upgrade went smoothly

Thanks for the feedback, you are correct, they did mention beta. Hopefully soon 🙂 EQ appears to be weird too, have "compatible" amps, enabled and refreshed but not showing up. The C4 forum is currently:

https://www.c4forums.com/topic/38836-os323/?tab=comments#comment-30322

Most likely user error on my side.

I'm having an issue uploading the patches to the controller, I get the following doing the Garry patch.

scp: error: unexpected filename:
at Renci.SshNet.ScpClient.CheckReturnCode(Stream input)
at Renci.SshNet.ScpClient.UploadFileModeAndName(IChannelSession channel, Stream input, Int64 fileSize, String serverFileName)
at Renci.SshNet.ScpClient.Upload(Stream source, String path)
at Garry.Control4.Jailbreak.DirectorPatch.PatchDirector(LogWindow log) in C:\git\Control4.Jailbreak\UI\DirectorPatch.cs:line 66
at Garry.Control4.Jailbreak.DirectorPatch.PatchDirectorCertificates(Object sender, EventArgs e) in C:\git\Control4.Jailbreak\UI\DirectorPatch.cs:line 146

does anyone knows if Garry is working on a patch for this issue or what part of the patch I can run manually to allow me access to the controller?

thanks for the help!

Quote from diego.a.hernandez on October 6, 2021, 7:22 pm

I'm having an issue uploading the patches to the controller, I get the following doing the Garry patch.

scp: error: unexpected filename:
at Renci.SshNet.ScpClient.CheckReturnCode(Stream input)
at Renci.SshNet.ScpClient.UploadFileModeAndName(IChannelSession channel, Stream input, Int64 fileSize, String serverFileName)
at Renci.SshNet.ScpClient.Upload(Stream source, String path)
at Garry.Control4.Jailbreak.DirectorPatch.PatchDirector(LogWindow log) in C:\git\Control4.Jailbreak\UI\DirectorPatch.cs:line 66
at Garry.Control4.Jailbreak.DirectorPatch.PatchDirectorCertificates(Object sender, EventArgs e) in C:\git\Control4.Jailbreak\UI\DirectorPatch.cs:line 146

does anyone knows if Garry is working on a patch for this issue or what part of the patch I can run manually to allow me access to the controller?

thanks for the help!

Yes it works fine, you just need to recompile the exe from git hub with the latest version of SSH

thanks for the reply, do you have any idea on how to do this, I'm new with this kind of compiling so it would be good to get some help! or if you could point me to a tutorial that could work!

thansk! scuzzie2k

Page 1 of 2Next